Taeyeon revealed to have bought her parents an expensive apartment


Article: Taeyeon voted #7 most frugal... bought her parents an apartment worth 900 million won

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+200, -6] Only possible because she's a celebrity ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ wow

2. [+188, -9] Hard for the rest of us to even dream of making that much money ㅋㅋㅋ please don't call people like her filial ㅋㅋㅋ I mean she is but her income is on a completely different scale ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+128, -9] As if 900 million won is worth anything to her, she probably has 10 times that in savings ㅎ

4. [+21, -2] This has nothing to do with whether you like or hate her but I wish TV shows would stop revealing tidbits of information like this ㅜㅜ It makes me feel so pathetic and bleak about my future and so sorry for my own parents ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

5. [+16, -1] Makes me feel bad by comparison... let's all fighting everyone

6. [+15, -4] As if she saved 900 million won by being "frugal" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+12, -4] Jealous of her savings, jealous of her ability to buy her parents whatever they want

8. [+10, -2] She probably made a ton of money during her 10 years in a company as big as SM...

9. [+9, -3] I can be filial too if I make millions a year

10. [+9, -2] My mom's in her sixties and has bad teeth and the dentist quoted us 9 million won. Couldn't afford it all so I had to split costs with my dongsaeng ㅠㅠ this article really makes people like us feel like crap

11. [+9, -2] What's the point of shows like this other than to make the rest of us feel bad ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ always in the millions and billions... when I make 3 million won a month and have to save hard for 3 years just to afford my mom a physical exam...

-