[Pann] U-Kwon's mean responses to fan signing questions


Pann: Idol tells fan she looks like crap

Q: What am I like?
U-Kwon: Yeot? (also slang for crap, sh*t etc)

Q: What celebrity do I look like?
U-Kwon: Cement

Q: What's the prettiest feature on my face?
U-Kwon: Boogers

Q: What's most important to oppa?
U-Kwon: Tama (girlfriend's nickname)

Q: U-Kwon oppa~ do you like Taiwanese BBC?
U-Kwon: ㅋㅋ

-

1. [+211, -1] So hopeless acting like this to fans who spent their money just to come see you... please learn from PO and Zico. You're only as popular as you are thanks to Zico anyway. Poor Zico for having to put up with a member like you.

2. [+210, -2] This is really mean, isn't it...? It's fine that he has a girlfriend but why would he respond like this to these questions...

3. [+181, -2] This is just the tip of the iceberg, he's gone a ton more ㅋㅋㅋ that's why I left the fandom, totally had it with him

4. [+70, -0] ㅋㅋㅋ I left the fandom too. I don't know about now but I know back then there were a lot of BBCs who tried to act all cool about this. When one tried to call U-Kwon out for his behavior, everyone ganged on her saying they don't need a fan like her ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+50, -1] I don't care whether you date or get married... but please have some basic respect towards the people who are putting food on your table. Or don't attend these fan signings at all...

6. [+39, -1] I wouldn't even know that he existed if not for Zico, PO, and Park Kyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋ he has tons of other fan service controversies than this~~

7. [+31, -0] Hul, I would be done if I were his fan

8. [+30, -0] I'm pretty whatever about most of them but that ㅋㅋ to the question about Taiwanese BBCs... what the...

9. [+25, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I went to a fan signing once and when fans tried to hold his hand, he'd give a deep sigh, and he'd cross his arms when fans wanted a high five ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and when you try to talk to him while getting your autograph, he'll just be like, "ah.. yeah... thank you" ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+19, -1] I feel so bad for Park Kyung ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I don't know how he thinks of his situation but the way I see it, he's stuck with members who are always causing scandals (not the quiet ones like B-Bomb or Jaehyo), and his friend of 10 years and the leader is off preoccupied with other things ㅠㅠ Park Kyung's super smart, a Mensa member, a good rapper, and he seems to have a talent for writing and composing songs too ㅠㅠㅠ

-