Jessica and Krystal attend Tod's event together





Article: Jessica and Krystal light up Chungdamdong with their sister beauty

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+537, -80] Really difficult to be so hated as sisters like this

2. [+480, -63] What I hate the most about them is how they both try to make their facial expressions like they're so sexy and above everyone

3. [+436, -71] Sisters who are hated

4. [+28, -2] Looks like Jessica's here now that working in China is getting harder

5. [+26, -2] Go back Jessica

6. [+20, -0] Just here for the comments

7. [+17, -4] I wonder if Krystal is going to transfer agencies once her contract with SM expires

8. [+14, -11] I understand Jessica getting hate because she backstabbed SNSD but Krystal hasn't done anything and gets lumped in with Jessica all the time ㅋ what's her only crime? Dating an EXO member? Oh yeah, I forgot that's a crime lately

9. [+11, -5] Both of these Americans need to be thankful for the medical advancements of Korea...

10. [+11, -6] I find Krystal prettier than Jessica...

11. [+10, -1] Knowing how lazy Jessica is and seeing her work and turn up at events like this makes me think business must not be going well ㅋ

-