Sulli loses her cellphone


Article: Sulli, "I lost my cellphone, all of my pictures are gone... frustrated"

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+416, -9] Hope there aren't any weird pictures in there... ^^;

2. [+256, -4] It's not her pictures she needs to lose, it's her cellphone

3. [+139, -12] We don't care~~~

4. [+259, -60] Why does she seem so cheap, she doesn't think through her actions at all. Doesn't have an ounce of consideration for her parents. It's all good to be free spirited and cool and all but there needs to be a line drawn somewhere. If you were my dongsaeng, I would've pulled your hair bald ㅡㅡ

5. [+68, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I 100% guarantee you there are sexy pictures in that phone

6. [+53, -0] Did she purposely...???

7. [+51, -0] She takes all of her selcas in bed

8. [+47, -0] Hul, I wonder if Sulli's cellphone pictures are going to be leaked online now?

9. [+46, -4] I hope whoever finds it shares the pictures ㅋㅋ

10. [+43, -3] She's more worried about her pictures than her contact list..

11. [+30, -1] Choiza loses his wallet, Sulli loses her phone

12. [+15, -0] I'm most curious about what kind of pictures were in that phone...

-