Fiestar's Cao Lu wakes up to hitting #1 in search rankings


Article: '#1 Search Ranking' Cao Lu, "So surprised... I'll be checking the internet all day" (Interview)

Source: Star News via Naver

"I woke up in the morning and was so surprised while checking the internet to see my search ranking. I'm so happy and glad that viewers watched me positively. I said on the show that I wanted Fiestar to be more known than me and it's not only my name in the search rankings but Fiestar too. I checked just before and Fiestar was ranked #3. I'll probably be checking the internet all day and searching my name. Thank you so much for the interest, I'll work harder."

1. [+2,039, -36] I was so surprised at how hilarious she is.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,532, -36] Laughed so hard because of Cao Lu ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,173, -43] She's honest and funny, wishing more luck to Cao Lu and Fiestar~~

4. [+1,117, -32] I felt so bad for her when she was jealous of other stars who got hateful comments ㅠㅠ Fiestar's going to be fine!! See you next time with a good song~

5. [+191, -3] I've heard of the group Fiestar but I never knew they had a Chinese member until yesterday

6. [+218, -13] It's clear that she has variety talent but the fact that her agency is Loen seems to be holding her back. Loen as an agency and Melon have been known to just all in on IU and they don't seem like they care about promoting their other artists.

7. [+188, -9] She's funny in such an oddball way ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+174, -7] Her personality fit 'Radio Star' well. I definitely have a feeling we're going to be seeing her on more variety shows.

10. [+166, -9] Now that each of the members are getting some spotlight, maybe Fiestar as a group can gain some momentum... Yezi's 'Crazy Dog' is doing wonders and I hope she'll receive spotlight in other ways than just that.

-


Article: Yezi pulls, Cao Lu pushes... "Let's take another look at Fiestar"

Source: TV Report via Daum

1. [+105, -6] I don't understand why I'm only finding out about a woman like Cao Lu now

2. [+64, -4] It's funny because Fiestar pushed for Jei so hard but Cao Lu's the one that got popular ㅋㅋ

3. [+46, -2] Wasn't it Jei that they were trying to promote first..??

-