Fiestar's Cao Lu shines as a variety talent on 'Radio Star'


Article: 'Radio Star' Cao Lu, "I'm in the same agency as Jang Nara in China, Park Shin Hye is my role model"

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+224, -6] She's not afraid to call Kim Gura a babo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+166, -7] Cao Lu is soo adorable ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+126, -11] Cao Lu is seriously daebak ㅋㅋㅋ Her face has a bit of Sojin and Seo Woo mixed in, I hope she hits daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+61, -2] Anyone who's watched 'Dream Team' should already know be familiar with Cao Lu. She's the type that works super hard.. I seriously don't know why we haven't seen more of her on variety. I'm so glad she was on 'Radio Star' today, hope to see more of her!

5. [+66, -4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I have a feeling Kim Gura will call Cao Lu up one more time, she's funny ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+61, -4] She's so charming, I think this is the best 'Radio Star' episode we've had in a while

-

Article: 'Radio Star' Cao Lu confesses to plastic surgery, "Got double eyelid surgery after coming to Korea"

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+121, -7] It's my first time seeing Cao Lu but she's so charming ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+67, -1] Wow, burst out laughing so hard for the first time in a while ㅋㅋㅋ I always thought Cao Lu was so unique in Fiestar and thought I'd see her more on variety and finally she's getting a chance ㅋㅋㅋ she's hilarious

3. [+73, -4] She's amazing, burstin with charms ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+56, -2] I like that she's honest, she's so jjang

5. [+23, -0] How has she kept quiet all these years when she has all these stories inside of her ㅋㅋ If her agency had given her a bit more support, she would've been so much more popular than Sayuri

6. [+20, -0] I don't think I've teared up like this from laughing so hard in a while ㅋㅋㅋ

_

Source: Nate [2]

1. [+143, -25] Honestly, Cao Lu was so hilarious today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I forced myself to login on Nate for the first time in years just to leave this comment. I wish her luck ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+36, -1] Cao Lu was so cute and funny today!!! Especially with her attacks on Gura!! ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+28, -3] Cao Lu ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I seriously hope she rises as a variety star ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+9, -1] Hope to see her more on variety shows

-

Article: Cao Lu, another gem found by 'Radio Star'

Source: TV Report via Daum

1. [+237, -12] She's so funny and out of it in a cute way ㅋㅋ

2. [+218, -8] Pretty, has good speech, a lot of variety potential. I wish her luck.

3. [+181, -5] I hope she achieves her dreams with hard work ^^

4. [+51, -2] Why are we only seeing Cao Lu now? Yesterday's episode was the best, I became her fan instantly. I understand Korea's a difficult environment for foreign stars to find success in but her positive mindset will definitely help her in that success. I'll be supporting her until then. I want to see her on the next women's special of 'Real Men' as well!

5. [+38, -2] I never even knew a group like Fiestar existed but Cao Lu had so much presence today. Looking forward to her future promotions ^^;;

-