Goo Hara's solo track deemed unfit for broadcast by KBS


Article: Goo Hara's solo track 'How's This?' deemed unfit for KBS... KBS "An expression of sexual intercourse"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

Lyrics: "How's this, do you like this? Tell me if you don't like it, how's this? You like this? Should I keep doing this? I don't know how you like it so have your pick, what're you so surprised about"

1. [+518, -19] She has singing skills worse than even a commoner and she's releasing a solo?

2. [+510, -26] ㅋㅋㅋ She can't sing, dance, or rap so she's obviously pushing for a provocative concept but she won't even hold a candle to Hyuna

3. [+436, -21] I'm surprised she even has the bravery to release a solo ㅎㅎ I still can't forget her singing "Because I'm a Girl" ㅋㅋㅋ It was legendary ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+23, -0] Usually the visuals of girl groups end up getting into acting as they near the end of their run with group promos but it seems Goo Hara doesn't have the talent for acting judging by the way she's insisting on going solo when everyone knows she doesn't have the singing skills for it. There are already a ton of female soloists who are sexier, sing better, and perform better than Goo Hara, I doubt the public will accept her so easily... She's really stretching it here.

5. [+23, -1] Come on, we all know a solo is ridiculous........

6. [+18, -1] If she's so mad about everyone thinking she's bad, she should go on 'Mask Best Singer' and prove us wrong ㅋㅋ

7. [+16, -0] Her singing skills should be deemed unfit for broadcast

8. [+16, -1] I still can't forget Yoon Jong Shin unable to control himself while watching Goo Hara sing "Because I'm a Girl"