UEE impresses viewers with her calm response to injury


Article: UEE gets injured but worries about the other members + calmly gets stitches "different class"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+648, -39] Can't even be compared to Park Bo Young who whined to her CEO about the filming being too hard and turned the shoot into a mess.

2. [+616, -19] Even when her head was bleeding and she had to get stitches on her shoulders, she was more worried about the people around her and kept smiling through the procedure.. A person's true character shows in moments like this.

3. [+422, -13] I have experience cutting my head when I fell and hit my head on the floor and the wound never really goes away.. ㅜㅜ Makes me amazed at how UEE held it all in when even my small injury had me in so much pain.

4. [+32, -2] Made me think she's truly the goddess of positivty while watching. She as more worried about her teammates in a situation like that. Made me see UEE in a new light. I hope she finds success!

5. [+26, -3] Hard to find a young woman like UEE in Korea nowadays. Parents don't spend any time teaching kids right from wrong so kids grow up selfish and comfortable. UEE clearly learned a lot under coach Kim Sung Kap and it shows in how loving of a person she is.

-