Tiny G releases comeback music video 'ICE BABY'


Article: Tiny-G releases music video... Dohee in an innocent see through one piece

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+176, -33] If she had left Tiny G and went solo into acting, I feel like she could've done so well but she's staying with the group... Disappointing.

2. [+34, -3] I only know Dohee in Tiny G... only because she was in 'Reply'. I wouldn't know who anyone was if she wasn't on that show.

3. [+38, -8] No comments two hours after the article came up...

4. [+15, -7] Seems they're trying to get Tiny G up by using Dohee but if they had let Dohee leave to be an actress, they could've turned her into a big star

5. [+7, -1] Their new song is great though, I really wish they'll do well:)

6. [+6, -0] Give Dohee support in acting not idol work

7. [+6, -0] It's like ZE:A with Kwanghee being the face on variety shows while the rest of them struggled. After Kwanghee made a name for himself, he helped the other members get their own recognition. I think that Tiny G has the potential for that so I hope people won't say things like the best replies.

8. [+5, -1] Dohee just fit the 'Yoonjin' image the best... but I wonder if she can exceed that. Her 150 cm height is a handicap as an actor since she needs to be able to express a lot of different characters.

-